Neodymium Magnet Horn Piezo Tweeter Nd3662 - Buy Horn Piezo Tweeter,Neodymium Tweeter,Neodymium Magnet Tweeter Product on Alibaba.com
Edgewound aluminum coil on polyester diaphragm.
Neodymium Magnet Horn Piezo Tweeter Nd3662 - Buy Horn Piezo Tweeter,Neodymium Tweeter,Neodymium Magnet Tweeter Product on Alibaba.com
Edgewound aluminum coil on polyester diaphragm.
Not all vegetables make good leaders.

I would have to hear one first. You know, they may as well make the phase plug orange.
Sonic Barbarian
The JBL color?they may as well make the phase plug orange.
Hope all is well with you and yours, Phil.
I see the weather did some misbehaving in your 'hood.
Last edited by bowtie427ss; January 17th, 2022 at 08:06 AM.
Not all vegetables make good leaders.

The wind blew, and the tornadoes went straight for the Mobile homes.
I wonder what they sound like? For 120$
Sonic Barbarian

Polyester diaphragms can be problematic. They deform at higher temperatures. Polyimide is much better, PEEK better still.
Your neighbors called. They like your music.
guns kill people,
like spoons made rush limbaugh,
fat ....
Bookmarks